Slides from Open Data Session at ISWC 2009
The Open Knowledge Foundation’s Jordan Hatcher recently co-led a workshop on Legal and Social Frameworks for Sharing Data on the Web at the 8th International Semantic Web Conference. He was joined by Leigh Dodds and Tom Heath of Talis, and Kaitlin Thaney of Science Commons.
You can now see:
- Jordan’s slides – Open Data and the Law (PDF)
- Leigh’s slides – Rights Statements on the Web of Data (PDF)
- Tom’s slides – Licenses and Waivers in Practice (PDF)
- Kaitlin’s slides – Data Sharing: Social and Normative (Slideshare)
- The wiki page for the tutorial
If you’re in the UK and you’d like to catch up with Jordan, Leigh and Tom about open data and the semantic web, you can also come to the Open Data and Semantic Web Workshop in London on the 13th November 2009!