The Open Knowledge Foundation’s [Jordan Hatcher](http://okfn.org/about/people#JordanHatcher) recently co-led a workshop on [Legal and Social Frameworks for Sharing Data on the Web](http://www.opendatacommons.org/events/iswc-2009-legal-social-sharing-data-web/) at the [8th International Semantic Web Conference](http://iswc2009.semanticweb.org/). He was joined by Leigh Dodds and Tom Heath of [Talis](http://www.talis.com/), and Kaitlin Thaney of [Science Commons](http://sciencecommons.org/).
You can now see:
* [Jordan’s slides – Open Data and the Law](http://www.opencontentlawyer.com/2009/10/26/iswc-linked-data-and-the-law/) ([PDF](http://files.me.com/jordanhatcher/xyrewi))
* [Leigh’s slides – Rights Statements on the Web of Data](http://www.ldodds.com/tmp/iswc-legal-frameworks-overview.pdf) (PDF)
* [Tom’s slides – Licenses and Waivers in Practice](http://tomheath.com/slides/2009-10-washington-licenses-and-waivers-in-practice.pdf) (PDF)
* [Kaitlin’s slides – Data Sharing: Social and Normative](http://www.slideshare.net/kaythaney/data-sharing-social-and-normative-iswc) (Slideshare)
* [The wiki page for the tutorial](http://iswc2009.semanticweb.org/wiki/index.php/ISWC_2009_Tutorials/Legal_and_Social_Frameworks_for_Sharing_Data_on_the_Web)
If you’re in the UK and you’d like to catch up with Jordan, Leigh and Tom about open data and the semantic web, you can also come to the [Open Data and Semantic Web Workshop](http://blog.okfn.org/2009/08/05/open-data-and-the-semantic-web-workshop-london-13th-november-2009/) in London on the **13th November 2009**!