Following some remarks from Richard Swetenham from the European Commission, we made a few changes relative to the trialogue process and the coming steps: the trialogue will start its meetings on 17th December and it is therefore already very useful to call on our governments to support Open Formats! When we work on building all […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session copyright Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday helsinki india london ogdcamp OGP OKCon OKFestival okfn Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science Where does my money go?
- Avoimuutta eteenpäin Nestan sosiaalisen innovaatioiden mallilla
- The Open University of Brazil goes open
- Pages From an Illustrated Catalogue of Period Ornaments (ca. 1919)
- Turning data into action: what we learned from conducting social audits on public housing communities in Malaysia
- Dia Internacional do Acesso Universal à Informação
- Convocação Assembleia OKBr para aprovação no cartório
- #000000 – FragDenStaat enthüllt Kunstedition zur Informationsfreiheit