Today is the launch of OKFN-De’s new project ‘Stadt Land <Code>’ (‘City State <Code>’), an incubator to create digital tools for Citizens. This project is aimed at getting developers to create and implement applications to make the life of citizens in Germany easier and better. Together, the plan is to create useful applications for civic […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session copyright Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday helsinki india london OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Yes we can Inchallah: Morocco OER Strategy Forum
- Open Knowledge Brasil lança Manifesto para identificação digital no Brasil
- How is our economy ordered by information? Reflections from the Open Knowledge International monthly reading group
- OKBR realiza reuniões com TSE e Ministério do Planejamento em Brasília
- The Many Lives of the Medieval Wound Man
- Offener Brief an die Mitglieder des Ständerates
- How to ‘unlock’ the value of fiscal data for civil society: experiences from the OpenSpending community