There are now around 36 hours left to enter the OpenDataChallenge.org, Europe’s biggest open data competition!
- There are €20,000 worth of awards and prizes for ideas, applications, visualisations, and datasets.
If you have:
- an idea for a useful service that could build on top of public data
- an interesting data visualisation that represents public information sources
- a useful web application that uses open data
- a dataset that you’ve worked to clean up, or that combines multiple information sources
- a dataset released by a public body that you think is particularly interesting or useful
Then we’d love to hear from you!
We’d also greatly appreciate any help in blogging or tweeting about the competition, or passing this on to relevant colleagues. This is not just for open data lovers – anyone who can think of something useful that could be built using public information sources is welcome to enter. And 36 hours is plenty of time. ;-)