Supporting legal professionals in the fight for algorithmic accountability, by Meg Foulkes and Cedric Lombion Last month, Open Knowledge Foundation made a commitment to apply our unique skills and network to the emerging issues of AI and algorithms. We can now provide you with more details about the work we are planning to support legal […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- DataStories Symposium
- George A. Romero’s Night of the Living Dead (1968)
- The Sorceress by Jan van de Velde II (1626)
- Applications to be the new CEO of Open Knowledge Foundation now open!
- Why Women Should Not Vote (1917)
- The Uncertain Heavens: Christiaan Huygens’ Ideas of Extraterrestrial Life
- Sadakichi Hartmann’s Conversations with Walt Whitman (1895)