This is the third guest blog post from Open Steps, an initiative by two young Berliners Alex (a software developer from Spain) and Margo (a graduate in European politics from France) who decided to leave their daily lives and travel around the world for one year to meet people and organizations working actively in open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday india london OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day open data index Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Send vaccines to where they’re needed most thanks to analysing open data
- The Global Open Data Index – an update and the road ahead
- Code for Ghana celebrates Open Data Day tracking public money flows
- Ask Your Questions to Former School of Data Fellows
- Entenda como contribuir para a execução da LAI na sua cidade
- American Freedom: Sinclair Lewis and the Open Road
- Öffnung von Daten als Rohstoff für digitale Gesellschaft & Wirtschaft