This is the third guest blog post from Open Steps, an initiative by two young Berliners Alex (a software developer from Spain) and Margo (a graduate in European politics from France) who decided to leave their daily lives and travel around the world for one year to meet people and organizations working actively in open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Data Journalism Europe events follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 india network OGP OKFestival open Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index open data survey Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open research data open science open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy research school of data science
- IODC 2018: The hard questions for the future of open data
- SlideWiki: Συνέντευξη με τον Δρ Χαράλαμπο Μπράτσα, Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλονίκης
- Empowering Portugal’s bombeiros with open data
- Images from William Saville-Kent’s The Great Barrier Reef of Australia (1893)
- Ye Butcher, Ye Baker, Ye Candlestick-Maker (1908)
- The next target user group for the open data movement is governments
- The Kitchen of Tomorrow is: Open