We continue our new monthly digest showcasing initiatives from our local communities across the globe, this time proudly featuring Brazil, Spain, Czech Republic, Nepal, Iceland and Belgium. The Open Knowledge Foundation’s many (30+!) Local Group communities stand behind a myriad of different activities every month. As you may also have read in our first edition of […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Open Data Day 2021 will take place on Saturday 6th March
- William Elliot Griffis’ Korean Fairy Tales (1922)
- Gæsteindlæg: Hvorfor frie kort?
- Συνεργασία Ιδρύματος Ανοικτής Γνώσης με την Εθνική Βιβλιοθήκη της Ελλάδος
- Open Farming Hackdays 2020
- “More Lively Counterfaits”: Experimental Imaging at the Birth of Modern Science
- Goodtables: Expediting the data submission and submitter feedback process