In recent years Data Literacy has become a global issue and many data literacy initiatives have been documented throughout the world, particularly in the field of Higher Education. Open Knowledge Somalia introduces an initiative for Data Literacy to assist researchers, data journalists, scholars, librarians, and other professionals. This initiative intends to enhance and improve soft […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet MyData Nepal OKFestival OK Nepal Open Access Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open science open source open spending OpenSpending personal data policy research school of data
- Meet Monica Granados, one of our Frictionless Data for Reproducible Research Fellows
- Getting ready for Open Data Day 2020 on Saturday 7th March
- Quem são as pessoas embaixadoras de inovação cívica no Brasil?
- Loie Fuller and the Serpentine
- The Geometric Landscapes of Lorenz Stoer (1567)
- Autumn general assembly and Xmas party
- John Reynolds’ Book of Murder Tales (1621–1635)