This is a cross-post from the brand new Open Knowledge Pakistan Local Group blog. To learn more about (and get in touch with) the new community in Pakistan, go here. Pakistan is a small country with a high population density. Within 796,096 square kilometres of its territory, Pakistan has a population of over 180 million […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interest#opendata beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events Finland Global Open Data Index GODI Hackday india london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Hackathon al Gran Sasso Science Institute! Iscrivetevi, avete tempo fino al 1 Luglio!
- Hemos decidido disolver la asociación
- OKI Agile: Scrum and sprints in open data
- New open energy data portal set to spark innovation in energy efficiency solutions
- Ha Bun Shu: a Japanese Book of Wave and Ripple Designs (1919)
- Always Already Computational Reflections
- Announcing our new member: ‘Caribbean School of Data’