Open Knowledge International (OKI), the international non-profit dedicated to realising open data’s value to society, is looking for people to join our Board of Directors. Background in brief below and full details here. We want you! We are seeking passionate people to join a committed and experienced team, to foster and promote our mission and […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe events frictionless data Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india Latin America london network OGP OKFestival Open Access Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- “The night of the living MOOCs”: a feasible and high-impact proposal
- Open Data – the new Business Innovation Catalyst
- Manifesto em memória de Marielle Franco
- Open Budgets Index: Η έρευνα του OKF για την δημοσίευση προϋπολογισμών των ελληνικών Δήμων
- Embaixador do Gastos Abertos apresenta iniciativa em Montes Claros (MG)
- OKBR participa de evento para criar soluções inovadoras para a água e saneamento
- The Open Data Charter’s Measurement Guide is now open for consultation!