As you may know, we’ve been involved in co-organising [Open Everything London](http://openeverything.wik.is/London) with the [Young Foundation](http://www.youngfoundation.org.uk/), the [Shuttleworth Foundation](http://www.shuttleworthfoundation.org/) and [Open Business](http://www.openbusiness.cc/). We’re pleased to say that details are now confirmed…
* **When**: Thursday 6th November, 0900-1730 and then drinks afterwards…
* **Where**: The Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH ([map](
* **Wiki**: [http://openeverything.wik.is/London](http://openeverything.wik.is/London)
* **Cost**: Â£15 donation for venue, lunch and refreshments.
* **Register**: [Book your place!](http://www.romancart.com/cart.asp?storeid=38479&itemcode=OpenEverything-LondonEvent)
From the website:
> On 6 November 2008, London will host an Open Everything event, a global conversation about the art, science and spirit of ‘open’. The conversation will cover, well, everything. Qualifier: the ‘thing’ in question is built using openness, participation and self-organisation. There are people coming to talk about open technology, media, education, workplace design, philanthropy, public policy and even politics. These people want to tell you what theyâ€™re doing and find out what you’re up to. And they’d like to have lunch with you.