Open Everything London, 6th November 2008
As you may know, we’ve been involved in co-organising Open Everything London with the Young Foundation, the Shuttleworth Foundation and Open Business. We’re pleased to say that details are now confirmed…
- When: Thursday 6th November, 0900-1730 and then drinks afterwards…
- Where: The Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH ([map]( http://ur1.ca/7n2))
- Wiki: http://openeverything.wik.is/London
- Cost: Â£15 donation for venue, lunch and refreshments.
- Register: Book your place!
From the website:
On 6 November 2008, London will host an Open Everything event, a global conversation about the art, science and spirit of ‘open’. The conversation will cover, well, everything. Qualifier: the ‘thing’ in question is built using openness, participation and self-organisation. There are people coming to talk about open technology, media, education, workplace design, philanthropy, public policy and even politics. These people want to tell you what theyâ€™re doing and find out what you’re up to. And they’d like to have lunch with you.