On Saturday and Sunday (4th and 5th June) I was in Sofia, Bulgaria to run a Open Data Workshop on the Saturday and speak at the OpenCamp on the Sunday. Separate notes on the workshop are here: http://notebook.okfn.org/2011/06/06/open-data-workshop-in-sofia-bulgaria-4th-june/ with results of mapping of Bulgarian gov data on CKAN wiki: http://wiki.ckan.net/Bulgaria. Slides (fullsize): Open Data: What, […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session copyright Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday helsinki india london ogdcamp OGP OKCon OKFestival okfn Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science Where does my money go?
- Open Data Show Room der Uni Bern online mit 55 Open Data Apps
- Freixo é o primeiro candidato a prefeito a assinar a carta compromisso da Iniciativa Gastos Abertos
- The Infernal Cauldron (1903)
- Some Misconceptions about Data Journalism
- Open Data – For Fun & Profit
- Öppna Data Meetup #1 vid OpenLabSthlm
- Richard Hakluyt and Early English Travel