We are pleased to announce the release of CKAN version 0.9! CKAN is the Comprehensive Knowledge Archive Network, a registry of open knowledge packages and projects.
- Add version attribute for package
- Fix purge to use new version of Versioned Domain Model (vdm) (0.4)
- Link to changed packages when listing revision
- Show most recently registered or updated packages on front page
- Bookmarklet to enable easy package registration on CKAN
- Usability improvements (package search and creation on front page
- Use external list of licenses from license repository
- Convert from py.test to nosetests
There are now over 560 packages in the registry – which means that on average we’ve been adding a package a day since version 0.8 was released in May!