Lovely attendees of OKCon, it’s time to make plans for the workshops you want to attend! Each workshop session now has detailed information about moderators and speakers, topics that will be covered, and practical information about capacity limits and where and when they will be taking place.
There are three very easy steps to follow:
Step 1 – Go to the Schedule
Step 2 – Click on your favourite workshop(s)
Step 3 – Get in touch with the organisers via the email address given to express your interest, begin collaborating, and book your place – hurry, seats are limited!
The workshop organisers are ready and waiting for your input and ideas, and can’t wait to fine tune the session with you! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with them if you have any questions about the workshop.
Why not check out:
- Raising the bar for ambition and quality in OGP: workshop to develop a ‘Civil Society National OGP Review’
- Open Data Toolkits and Assessment Tools
- Code for Europe: a showcase of open source solutions to civic/city challenges
- Human Centered Data: What Should Public Spending Data Tell Us?
- The role of Open Knowledge and Data in supporting decision making in International Development
- Open Data Census workshop
- Legal hackday
…and there are many more!