Since 2014, the U.S. City Open Data Census has tracked what datasets are open and available online in cities across the United States. In doing this, the Census is one of the nation’s most prominent (though not perfect) benchmarking tools for city staff and residents to understand what data their city makes available, how their city […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Data Journalism Europe events follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 india network OGP OKFestival open Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index open data survey Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open research data open science open source OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy research school of data science
- Etsimme osallistuvan budjetoinnin osaajaa avoimen kulttuurin hankkeeseen!
- Alain Nadeau, 20. Oktober 1957 – 25. Juli 2018 – ein Schweizer Linked Open Data Pionier
- Frictionless Data and FAIR Research Principles
- New research to map the diversity of citizen-generated data for sustainable development
- Help us find the world’s electoral boundaries!
- Food Data Preparation Expedition!
- Rückblick: Open Government Global Summit 2018