The following post is co-authored by Stefan Verhulst and Beth Noveck. It is cross-posted from Forbes.com. If you’d like to learn more about tax data, check out our data expedition on tax evasion and avoidance on the 6th June! The core task for Danny Werfel, the new acting commissioner of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s *La vie électrique* (1890)
- Unveiling the new Frictionless Data documentation portal
- Images of Hatha Yoga from the Joga Pradīpikā (19th century)
- The Prototype Fund Is Looking for Your Upgrades for Swiss Democracy!
- Last days to register for the Tourism Hackdays 2021!
- “Fevers of Curiosity”: Charles Baudelaire and the Convalescent *Flâneur*
- Stellungnahme zur Walliser Totalrevision der Kantonsverfassung