At the DataStories Symposium 2020 we will explore how people engage with data to create stories. Data is represented in different ways to allow us to understand and make use of it: in numbers, in text, in visualisations, in interactive stories and other forms. Data stories are relevant to many areas of our life – […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Zeitfresser Datenbeschaffung: open by default bitte
- The Launch of Our End-of-Year Fundraiser!
- En Pleine Mer: The Underwater Landscapes of Eugen von Ransonnet-Villez
- Wem gehört Züri?
- Lord of Misrule: Thomas Morton’s American Subversions
- Thomas Wright’s An Original Theory or New Hypothesis of the Universe (1750)
- Temperance Stories and Sketches (1879)