The Open Knowledge Foundation has had a long-standing working relationship with the Right to Education Index, a global monitoring and accountability initiative aimed at ensuring that everybody can enjoy their right to a quality education. It’s difficult to measure the impact of COVID-19 on the right to education. We know that 1.6 billion children, or […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Porch Memories
- Melde dich für die Open Farming Hackdays an!
- Register your Interest: Open Knowledge Justice Programme Community Meetups
- Open Data Student Award 2021 – Ausschreibung
- Opendata.ch/2021 Forum Call for Sessios
- Astronomia Playing Cards (1829)
- Applications for the CoAct Open Calls on Gender Equality (July 1st, 2021- September 30th, 2021) are open!