The FutureTDM project, in which Open Knowledge International participates, actively engages with stakeholders in the EU such as researchers, developers, publishers and SMEs to help improve the uptake of text and data mining (TDM) in Europe (read more). Last month, we held our FutureTDM Symposium at the International Data Science Conference 2017 in Salzburg, Austria. With the project drawing […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interest#opendata beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events Finland Global Open Data Index GODI Hackday india london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Gastos Abertos divulga relatório do primeiro ciclo do game com líderes regionais
- Out From Behind This Mask
- Open Data for Tax Justice design sprint: building a pilot database of public country-by-country reporting
- Opendata.ch/2017: Videos sind online!
- Destination Earth (1956)
- The Heart of Man; Either a Temple of God, or a Habitation of Satan; Represented in Ten Emblematical Figures (1851)
- Gastos Abertos realiza primeira aula do curso online de capacitação sobre dados abertos