We’re pleased to announce Data Protocols, a community-driven effort to develop simple, light-weight protocols and formats for distributed and collaborative work with data. If you’re interested in the project got check out the Knight News Challenge Data Protocols application and give our proposal the thumbs up! What’s the Idea The civic and open data community […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters civil society ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday india london OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Announcing the 2017 International Open Data Day Mini-Grant Winners!
- Schweizer Bundesrecht ab 1948 online auf opendata.swiss
- Measuring the openness of government data in southern Africa: the experience of a GODI contributor
- A slow, considered start to 2017
- A Queer Taste for Macaroni
- Using data.world to collaborate on Open Data Day and to showcase work after the event