Following is a guest post from Daniel Dietrich, Chairman of the Open Data Network, Official Representative of the Open Knowledge Foundation in Germany and Researcher at the centre for Computers and Society at the Technical University Berlin. In this post I will try to give you an overview and update on what is happening on open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters civil society ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events financial transparency Global Open Data Index Hackday india london OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research school of data science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Schweizer Bundesrecht ab 1948 online auf opendata.swiss
- Measuring the openness of government data in southern Africa: the experience of a GODI contributor
- A slow, considered start to 2017
- A Queer Taste for Macaroni
- Using data.world to collaborate on Open Data Day and to showcase work after the event
- Open Education Kickoff Meeting