Another release of KForge is out (mainly bugfixes and minor feature enhancements). Changes include:
- Ensuring admin pages at /admin/ and not just /admin/model/.
- Setting zip_safe to False in setup.py to avoid problems with apache/modpython.
- Bringing the guide completely up to date.
- Ensuring access control works with Apache 2.0 and not just 2.2.
- Alphabetical sorting of projects and persons.
- Removing redundant variables from configuration file.
- Updating docstrings for plugins to include full installation instructions.
Full details in the release announce on the KForge project website.