Last week we had a workshop on [Open Data and the Semantic Web](http://blog.okfn.org/2009/08/05/open-data-and-the-semantic-web-workshop-london-13th-november-2009/) in London. There were some excellent talks, demos and discussions – and documentation is now online!
As a result of discussions we had at the workshop, we now have two new volunteer positions at the Open Knowledge Foundation. If you’re interested in either of these positions, please [get in touch](http://okfn.org/contact).
1. **Editor for Linking Open Data Group on CKAN**. [As we announced a few weeks ago](http://blog.okfn.org/2009/11/05/new-linking-open-data-group-on-ckan/), we now have a [Linking Open Data Group](http://www.ckan.net/group/lod) on [CKAN](http://www.ckan.net), our open source registry of open data. We are looking for someone to help keep the collection of datasets up to date with the latest offerings from the LOD/semantic web community!
2. **LOD/ODC Community Liason**. [Open Data Commons](http://www.opendatacommons.org) are looking for an member of the LOD/Semantic Web community to join their [Open Data Commons Advisory Council](http://www.opendatacommons.org/about/advisory-council) with their role being to exchange information between the two communities (e.g., explaining about open data licensing to LOD community and taking licensing questions from community back to Open Data Commons).
A big thank you to [Talis](http://www.talis.com/) for sponsoring the event, to the [London Knowledge Lab](http://www.lkl.ac.uk) for donating the venue, and, of course to everyone who came and participated!
For photos, video and slides you can see:
* [Agenda page](http://wiki.okfn.org/SemanticWeb/Agenda) on OKF wiki – including links to slides and videos
* Presentations and photos on the [Internet Archive](http://www.archive.org/details/open_data_semantic_web)
* Photos from [Paul Downey](http://www.flickr.com/photos/psd/sets/72157622710447351/)