We’re delighted to announce that registration for Open Government Data Camp 2011 is now open!
This will be the biggest international open data event to date.
An quick overview in numbers:
- 2 days of talks, workshops and code sprints
- 10 days of satellite events
- 23 partner organisations
- 44 person strong Steering Committee
- 50 countries expected to be represented
The main camp will take place on 20-21st October in Warsaw, with satellite events on 17-27th October.
You can get an early bird ticket here:
- You can find out more about the event here: