We’re delighted to announce that registration for Open Government Data Camp 2011 is now open!
This will be the biggest international open data event to date.
An quick overview in numbers:
- 2 days of talks, workshops and code sprints
- 10 days of satellite events
- 23 partner organisations
- 44 person strong Steering Committee
- 50 countries expected to be represented
The main camp will take place on 20-21st October in Warsaw, with satellite events on 17-27th October.
You can get an early bird ticket here:
- You can find out more about the event here:
Dr. Jonathan Gray is Lecturer in Critical Infrastructure Studies at the Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London, where he is currently writing a book on data worlds. He is also Cofounder of the Public Data Lab; and Research Associate at the Digital Methods Initiative (University of Amsterdam) and the médialab (Sciences Po, Paris). More about his work can be found at jonathangray.org and he tweets at @jwyg.