This Autumn the **[Open Government Partnership Annual Conference][conf]** is coming to London and will place on the 31st October and 1st November. As a lead into the main event, **OGP is planning a 1-day civil society
Pre-Conference event on Wednesday 30th October** and we here at the **[Open Knowledge Foundation][okfn]** will be collaborating with them on it.
The aim is for this to be informal with lots of open space and a collaboratively organized schedule with activities and discussions like:
– What does civil society want from OGP?
– What’s next for open government data and open government?
– Small group conversations about challenges and what can be learnt from other initiatives like EITI, IATI and the like
– Workshops and data expeditions
– Space for individual communities groups to meet, share and plan
– *Your suggestion here*
Further details coming soon!