This blog post was co-authored with Denique Ferguson and Alesha Aris of the SlashRoots Foundation Over the last two years, the SlashRoots Foundation has supported the Caribbean’s participation in the Open Knowledge International’s Global Open Data Index, an annual survey which measures the state of “open” government across the world. We recently completed the 2016 survey […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interest#opendata beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe event events Finland Global Open Data Index GODI Hackday india london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Gastos Abertos divulga relatório do primeiro ciclo do game com líderes regionais
- Out From Behind This Mask
- Open Data for Tax Justice design sprint: building a pilot database of public country-by-country reporting
- Opendata.ch/2017: Videos sind online!
- Destination Earth (1956)
- The Heart of Man; Either a Temple of God, or a Habitation of Satan; Represented in Ten Emblematical Figures (1851)
- Gastos Abertos realiza primeira aula do curso online de capacitação sobre dados abertos