This blogpost was written by Chikezie Omeje, Kunle Adelowo and Vershima Tingir as part of the Open Data for Development (OD4D) embedded fellowship programme. This recently initiated programme is designed to build the organisational capacity of civil society organisations to use data effectively by raising the level of data literacy of the staff of the partner […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestagile beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe events frictionless data Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india Latin America london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data Open Data Open Data Day open data index open data survey Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Network open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- Wrapping up 2017 – Lots of
- New Report: Avoiding data use silos – How governments can simplify the open licensing landscape
- Requiem for an Internet Dream
- OKBR e organizações se unem para combater ‘vale tudo’ nas eleições 2018
- Open Data Day – 3 March 2018: you are invited!
- Czech Open Data Challenge: a showcase of amazing transparency apps
- Ημερίδα: Εργαλεία εντοπισμού – επιβεβαίωσης βίντεο που δημοσιεύονται στα κοινωνικά μέσα: Η πλατφόρμα του InVID