This blog post is part of our on-going Network series featuring updates from chapters across the Open Knowledge Network and was written by the Open Knowledge Austria team. On February 2nd we held the first Data Pioneers Create Camp in Vienna. The goal of the Data Pioneers Program, which is run together with Wikimedia Austria as part […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet MyData Nepal network OKFestival Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index open data survey Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research school of data
- The rise of MyData in Japan and discussions around personal data use
- Open Knowledge and MyData – same roots, shared values
- Open Data und die Wahlen
- ‘Apagão’ de dados é risco para toda a sociedade: queremos mais transparência e respeito à ciência
- Fernanda Campagnucci assume direção geral da Open Knowledge Brasil
- Why greater tax transparency is needed to help fix the broken global tax system
- Brilliant Visions: Peyote among the Aesthetes