mySociety and Open Knowledge International are looking for the digital files that hold electoral boundaries, for every country in the world — and you can help. Yeah, we know — never let it be said we don’t know how to party. But seriously, there’s a very good reason for this request. When people make online […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Data Journalism Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 india network OGP OKFestival open Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index open data survey Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open research data open science open source OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy research school of data
- Repudiamos a discriminação e a violência na política
- Early Experiments with X-Rays (1896)
- Nota de repúdio à declaração de Bolsonaro sobre ativismo no Brasil
- Do you use OpenGLAM? Help review shared #OpenGLAM principles for Open Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Mistress of a New World: Early Science Fiction in Europe’s “Age of Discovery”
- Hack4FI – Hack your heritage -tapahtumassa ennätysmäärä osallistujia!
- John Milton’s Frontispiece Joke