This blog has been reposted from Medium This blog is part of the event report series on International Open Data Day 2018. On Saturday 3 March, groups from around the world organised over 400 events to celebrate, promote and spread the use of open data. 45 events received additional support through the Open Knowledge International mini-grants scheme, […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Nepal network OKFestival Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index open data survey Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Network open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending policy research school of data
- Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Gold-Bug” (1843)
- Transforming the UK’s data ecosystem: Open Knowledge Foundation’s thoughts on the National Data Strategy
- Edward Lear’s Nonsense Botany (1871–77)
- The Myth of Blubber Town, an Arctic Metropolis
- Open Knowledge Japanの7周年と再スタート
- Optics Illustrations from the Physics Textbooks of Amédée Guillemin (1868/1882)
- Missed opportunities in the EU’s revised open data and re-use of public sector information directive