The following piece is cross-posted from The Conversation. Citizen science occurs when data for scientific research is collected by members of the public in a voluntary capacity. Public participation in environmental projects, in particular, has been described as a global phenomenon. But there is a stigma associated with these types of projects. The data collected […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Circassian Beauty in the American Sideshow
- Open Farming Hackdays 2021 – ein voller Erfolg!
- 700 Years of Dante’s *Divine Comedy* in Art
- Figure/Ground: Alphonse Allais’ *April Fools Album* (1897)
- Så här begär du ut en allmän handling med Handlingar.se
- *A Treatise on Artificial Limbs* (1899)
- Learn about automated decision making in the UK housing benefits system