This is a guest post by Kersti Ruth Wissenbach, our Open Knowledge Ambassador in the Netherlands. At our Re:publica session in May we set out to bring together transparency and accountability practitioners from traditional NGOs as well as from the civic tech scene. We came to recognise that, to a large extent, we keep working […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india london network OGP OKFestival Open Access Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- Celebrating Open Data Day 2018 in Nigeria
- Sichern Sie sich Ihr Opendata.ch/2018 Ticket
- Made in Taiwan? How a Frenchman Fooled 18th-Century London
- Our Open Data Day 2018 @ hack.institute
- Women Economic and Leadership Transformation Initiative Open Data Event 2018
- Hans Holbein’s Dance of Death (1523–5)
- Apply Now! School of Data’s 2018 Fellowship Programme