This is a cross-post from the brand new Open Knowledge Pakistan Local Group blog. To learn more about (and get in touch with) the new community in Pakistan, go here. Pakistan is a small country with a high population density. Within 796,096 square kilometres of its territory, Pakistan has a population of over 180 million […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interest#opendata agile beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj ePSIplatform Europe events Finland Global Open Data Index GODI Hackday india london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio opencorporates Open Data Open Data Day open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy Public Domain public domain review research science spending stories Where does my money go?
- Chladni Figures (1787)
- OKBR participa de mobilização contra as doações ocultas na reforma política
- Jetzt anmelden: Open Tourism Data Hackdays
- Ten Cool Things I Learned at DataJConf
- Open Data Conference in Switzerland
- Open Data Handbook now available in the Nepali Language
- Rescuing England: The Rhetoric of Imperialism and the Salvation Army