PersonalData.IO is a free and open platform for citizens to track their personal data and understand how it is used by companies. It is part of the MyData movement, promoting a human-centric approach to personal data management. A lot of readers of this blog will be familiar with Freedom of Information laws, a legal mechanism […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet MyData Nepal OKFestival OK Nepal Open Access Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open science open source open spending OpenSpending personal data policy research school of data
- Announcing Frictionless Data Joint Stewardship
- Οι Ανοιχτές Πηγές Εκπαίδευσης (Open Education Resources – OER) λαμβάνουν διεθνή υποστήριξη με ψήφο της UNESCO
- The Sound and the Story: Exploring the World of *Paradise Lost*
- Urania’s Mirror; or, a View of the Heavens (circa 1825)
- Eskimo Folktales
- Frictionless DarwinCore Tool by André Heughebaert
- OKBR integrou júri e mentoria no Hackathon da Fiocruz para inovação em saúde pública