This blog is part of the event report series on International Open Data Day 2017. On Saturday 4 March, groups from around the world organised over 300 events to celebrate, promote and spread the use of open data. 44 events received additional support through the Open Knowledge International mini-grants scheme, funded by SPARC, the Open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india london network OGP OKFestival Open Access Open Access Week openbiblio open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data index Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open source open spending OpenSpending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- Celebrating Open Data Day 2018 in Nigeria
- Sichern Sie sich Ihr Opendata.ch/2018 Ticket
- Made in Taiwan? How a Frenchman Fooled 18th-Century London
- Our Open Data Day 2018 @ hack.institute
- Women Economic and Leadership Transformation Initiative Open Data Event 2018
- Hans Holbein’s Dance of Death (1523–5)
- Apply Now! School of Data’s 2018 Fellowship Programme