This is an opinion piece by an Open Knowledge network member. You can also publish your opinion on the blog by sending us an email to email@example.com First, let me quickly tell you what kind of an organisation is ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), for I feel that albeit its burgeoning global importance, most people […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- The Prototype Fund Is Looking for Your Upgrades for Swiss Democracy!
- Last days to register for the Tourism Hackdays 2021!
- “Fevers of Curiosity”: Charles Baudelaire and the Convalescent *Flâneur*
- Stellungnahme zur Walliser Totalrevision der Kantonsverfassung
- Announcing the Launch of *Affinities*, a Very Special Book of Images to Celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
- Let’s Hack
- Ενημερωτική Εκδήλωση “Non-profits & Media Advocating for Good!” – Πάτρα