Privacy has long been the focus of debates about how to use and disseminate data taken from human subjects during clinical research. The increasing push to share data freely and openly within biomedicine poses a challenge to the idea of private individual information, whose dissemination patients and researchers can control and monitor. In order to […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Circassian Beauty in the American Sideshow
- Open Farming Hackdays 2021 – ein voller Erfolg!
- 700 Years of Dante’s *Divine Comedy* in Art
- Figure/Ground: Alphonse Allais’ *April Fools Album* (1897)
- Så här begär du ut en allmän handling med Handlingar.se
- *A Treatise on Artificial Limbs* (1899)
- Learn about automated decision making in the UK housing benefits system