Energy is fundamental to any development. The National Electricity Company of Burkina Faso (SONABEL) whose task is the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in the Burkinabè population, works hard to enable citizens to benefit from this as an important resource. However, it is clear that SONABEL hardly fulfills this mission: hardly a day goes by […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet MyData Nepal OKFestival OK Nepal Open Access Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge open mapping open science open source open spending OpenSpending personal data policy research school of data
- OKFI 24h retreat
- Open Access Week 2019
- Our Masterpiece Is the Private Life: In Pursuit of the “Real” Chateaubriand
- Ethiopia adopts a national open access policy
- 10 práticas de transparência e boa governança de 2018: Serenata é premiada no exterior
- 2019 International Open Data Summit開催のお知らせ
- Tiedote: Vihapuhe vähentää päättäjien osallistumista julkiseen keskusteluun