We are pleased to announce the launch of our latest report Advancing Sustainability Together? Citizen-Generated Data and the Sustainable Development Goals. The research is the result of a collaboration with King’s College London, Public Data Lab and the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data. Citizen-generated data (CGD) expands what gets measured, how, and for what […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKF Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestbeneficial ownership Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Nepal OKFestival Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 open data index open data survey Open Economics open education Open Fiscal Data openglam open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Network open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending policy research school of data
- For a fair, free and open future: celebrating 15 years of the Open Knowledge Foundation
- Open Data Day 2019: it’s a wrap!
- Music of the Squares: David Ramsay Hay and the Reinvention of Pythagorean Aesthetics
- A growing data community in Paraguay
- Karl Blossfeldt’s Urformen der Kunst (1928)
- Naturalist Datathon: Bogotá (Datatón Naturalista)
- Open Data Day: Open Science events in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Costa Rica