I once heard a brilliant government official say that in government you only measure what matters to you. This resonated with me back when I was a public servant and it makes even more sense now that I have participated over the last few years in the Global Open Data Index (GODI), one of Open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Subscribe to the OKI Blog!
Browse the Open Data Handbook for guides, case studies and resources.
Topics of Interestagile beneficial ownership Brazil Chapters ckan community Community Session Data Journalism ddj Europe events Global Open Data Index GODI godi16 Hackday india Latin America london network OGP OKCon OKFestival Open Access Week openbiblio open budget data Open Data Open Data Day open data index open data survey Open Economics Open Fiscal Data open government open government data Open Government Partnership open heritage Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Network open source OpenSpending open spending opentrials policy public domain review research science
- New Report: Avoiding data use silos – How governments can simplify the open licensing landscape
- Requiem for an Internet Dream
- OKBR e organizações se unem para combater ‘vale tudo’ nas eleições 2018
- Open Data Day – 3 March 2018: you are invited!
- Czech Open Data Challenge: a showcase of amazing transparency apps
- Ημερίδα: Εργαλεία εντοπισμού – επιβεβαίωσης βίντεο που δημοσιεύονται στα κοινωνικά μέσα: Η πλατφόρμα του InVID
- Kittens and Cats: A First Reader (1911) — Cats and Captions before the Internet Age