This post is by [Lucy Chambers](http://okfn.org/members/lucychambers), Community Coordinator at the Open Knowledge Foundation.
We are pleased to announce that today we are launching the call for participation for [OGDCamp 2011](http://ogdcamp.org/).
This event and will bring together the international Open Government Data Community, so please: be bold! We encourage people to submit talks, workshops and satellite events that are visionary, extraordinary and even mindblowing!
If you have something to say, propose or demonstrate that will ignite the imagination of the crowd, please consider submitting a proposal.
# Submit your Proposal
Please submit a proposal via the [link](http://ogdcamp.org/programme/submit/).
**Please note the deadline for submissions is 21st September**.
## Types of submission
There are four main kinds of submission:
* Lightning presentations – 5 minutes
* Talks – 10-15 minutes
* Sessions – 2-4 hours
* Satellite events in the days surrounding the camp – 1/2 day / full day
### Topic areas
We want to hear what has been happening and what’s next for open data. Topics could include (but are not limited to):
#### Technology: Tools and Infrastructure for working with and using open data
* Apps: building applications and services with Open Data
* Linking and combining data sources
* Data wrangling: tools and infrastructure
#### How Tos
* How to run an open data initiative inside or outside government
* How to build open data communities
* Successes and failures — let us know about a successful initiative or, just as usefully, a failed one!
#### Data Areas
* (Your suggestion here!)
#### Government, Communities and Citizens
* Evidence for the impact of Open Data
* Law and policy of Open Data
# Further information
If you have any questions for the organising team, please contact: info [at] ogdcamp.org
We are looking forward meeting you, and hearing what you have to say, in Warsaw!
Registration for tickets to attend OGDCamp is now open. Make sure you get one of the few early bird tickets [here](http://ogdcamp.org/register/). Please note that presenters will also need a ticket for the event!