The Comprehensive Knowledge Archive Network (CKAN) version 0.5 has just been released.
- feature to list and search tags
- feature to make data available in machine-usable form via sql dump
- feature to purge a revision and associated changes
- support for reserved html characters in urls
- upgrade to Pylons 0.9.6
- new spam management utilities including (partial) blacklist support
The CKAN code is available from:
The data is available from:
We’ve currently got 135 packages. If you come across a large dataset or substantial collection, please consider registering it on CKAN!