- where: Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, UCL, London
- when: 28th March 2009, 1030-1830
- home: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/
- programme: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/programme
- register: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/register/
- call for proposals: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/cfp/
- last year: http://www.okfn.org/okcon/2008/
The Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) is back for its fourth installment bringing together individuals and groups from across the open knowledge spectrum for a day of discussions workshops.
This year the event will feature dedicated sessions on ‘open knowledge and development’ and ‘open data and the semantic web’. In addition we are reserving a substantial part of the event for the ‘Open Space’ – sessions, workshops and discussions proposed either via the call for proposals or on the day.
Interested in giving a paper? Have a project to talk about? Want to run a workshop or session? Please see the call for proposals:
Want to get involved in putting the event together or otherwise helping out? Contact us at info [at] okfn [dot] org or add your name to the OKCon wiki page:
Last but not least: we encourage early registration as space is limited: