Cross-posted from the OKCon Blog.
- Event. OKCon 2013 – 16th-18th September 2013, Geneva, Switzerland.
- How to apply. Find the instructions and the submission form on the OKCon 2013 Travel Bursaries webpage.
- Deadline. The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 14th July, 23:59:59 GMT.
- Questions? Feel welcome to contact
OKCon 2013 is happy to announce that we have received a grant to support travel bursaries to help some people with limited financial resources take part in the conference this September. A special thanks goes to the Foundation Open Society Institute (FOSI), a Swiss charitable foundation within the Open Society Foundations, which helped to make this possible.
Our travel bursaries cover:
international travel and transport costs from your city of departure and back
accommodation (which we’ll be glad to book for you)
- lunch at the conference venue on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th September.
You can find further details, instructions and the submission form on the OKCon 2013 Travel Bursaries webpage.
The OKCon travel bursary programme starts today (4th July) and ends on 14th July, at 23:59:59 GMT. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
Read all about OKCon 2013 and get your ticket now on the conference website!
As the Open Knowledge Foundation's Events Manager Beatrice leads the team organising OKFestival 2014 (Berlin, July 15-18 – see you there!). Furthermore, she coordinates other Open Knowledge Foundation events working to expand the organisation’s global network through a variety of in person and online actions and formats.
She's also a core member of OpenTechSchool, a community initiative offering free programming workshops and meetups. Follow her on Twitter @beatricemartini.