This Autumn the Open Government Partnership Annual Conference is coming to London and will place on the 31st October and 1st November. As a lead into the main event, OGP is planning a 1-day civil society
Pre-Conference event on Wednesday 30th October and we here at the Open Knowledge Foundation will be collaborating with them on it.
The aim is for this to be informal with lots of open space and a collaboratively organized schedule with activities and discussions like:
- What does civil society want from OGP?
- What’s next for open government data and open government?
- Small group conversations about challenges and what can be learnt from other initiatives like EITI, IATI and the like
- Workshops and data expeditions
- Space for individual communities groups to meet, share and plan
- Your suggestion here
Further details coming soon!