This post looks at the Open Fiscal Data Package – an open standard for publishing fiscal data developed by Open Knowledge International, GIFT and the World Bank. In September of 2016, Mexico became the first country to officially endorse the OFDP, by publishing Federal Budget data in open formats using OpenSpending tools. OpenSpending is one of […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 Open Data Day 2021 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- The Prototype Fund Is Looking for Your Upgrades for Swiss Democracy!
- Last days to register for the Tourism Hackdays 2021!
- “Fevers of Curiosity”: Charles Baudelaire and the Convalescent *Flâneur*
- Stellungnahme zur Walliser Totalrevision der Kantonsverfassung
- Announcing the Launch of *Affinities*, a Very Special Book of Images to Celebrate our 10th Anniversary.
- Let’s Hack
- Ενημερωτική Εκδήλωση “Non-profits & Media Advocating for Good!” – Πάτρα