This blog is part of the event report series on International Open Data Day 2017. On Saturday 4 March, groups from around the world organised over 300 events to celebrate, promote and spread the use of open data. 44 events received additional support through the Open Knowledge International mini-grants scheme, funded by SPARC, the Open […]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Topics of Interestargentina Brazil ckan community copyright Data Journalism EU Europe events Fiscal transparency follow the money frictionless data germany Global Open Data Index GODI india internet Mexico MyData Nepal nigeria OK Nepal Open Access Week open contracting open culture Open Data Open Data Day open data day 2018 open data day 2019 Open Data Day 2020 open data index Open Economics open government open government data Open Government Partnership Open Knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation open mapping open science open source OpenSpending open spending personal data policy research
- Zeitfresser Datenbeschaffung: open by default bitte
- The Launch of Our End-of-Year Fundraiser!
- En Pleine Mer: The Underwater Landscapes of Eugen von Ransonnet-Villez
- Wem gehört Züri?
- Lord of Misrule: Thomas Morton’s American Subversions
- Thomas Wright’s An Original Theory or New Hypothesis of the Universe (1750)
- Temperance Stories and Sketches (1879)