Announcing the Open Science Podcasts
A couple of them have been recorded on video. These recordings have now also been made available as podcasts which allow you to listen to them while travelling, working or just relaxing.
The Open Knowledge Foundation is involved in lots of interesting discussions. In the future, we will make sure to bring an audio or video recording device to as many of these discussions as possible to make them available for everybody. For now, please enjoy this wealth of interesting discussions and topics
- Panton Discussion 1: Richard Poynder, Independent Journalist (2010)
- Panton Discussion 2: David Dobbs, “writing on science, medicine, culture” (2010)
- Panton Discussion 3: Richard Grant, The Scientist/Faculty_of_1000 (2010)
- Panton Discussion 4: Ian Hrynaszkiewicz, BioMed Central (2011)
- Panton Discussion 5: Brian McMahon, International Union of Crystallography (2012)
- Panton Discussion 6: Cameron Neylon, Science & Technology Facilities Council (2012)
All recordings are available under a CC-BY license.
For future podcasts, we are looking for people who are interested in helping with sound equalising, publishing and maybe even creating a true radio show out of it with a short introduction etc. If you are interested in this, please get in touch with joris.pekel [at] okfn.org