Open Knowledge Foundation: General
- For a fair, free and open future: celebrating 15 years of the Open Knowledge Foundation
- Why greater tax transparency is needed to help fix the broken global tax system
- Reflections on the 2019 European parliamentary elections
- The Sum of Our Parts – Open Organisations
- Fighting for a more open world: our CEO’s keynote speech at Open Belgium 2019
- Open Washing: digging deeper into the tough questions
- An approach to building open databases
Updates from OKF projects
- A halfway point update from the 2019 Frictionless Data Tool Fund
- A warm welcome to our Frictionless Data for Reproducible Research Fellows
- Meet our 2019 Frictionless Data Tool Fund grantees
- Publishing Budget and Spending Open Data
- The Open Data Survey: Measuring what matters to you
- Announcing the Fiscal Data Helpdesk
- Frictionless Data v1.0
- FutureTDM: This is what Europe can do to stimulate Text and Data Mining
- How open is government data in Africa?
- Open data governance and open governance: interplay or disconnect?
- Advancing Sustainability Together: Launching new report on citizen-generated data and its relevance for the SDGs
- Avoiding data use silos – How governments can simplify the open licensing landscape
- Governing by rankings – How the Global Open Data Index helps advance the open data agenda
- Understanding the costs of scholarly publishing – Why we need a public data infrastructure of publishing costs
- 10 critical insights for democratising the data revolution
From our network
- Open Knowledge and MyData – same roots, shared values
- The rise of MyData in Japan and discussions around personal data use
- Summer update of Open Knowledge Nepal
- Building a Nordic Anti-Corruption Data Ecosystem
- How was 2018 for Open Knowledge Brasil?
- Open Summer of Code is growing beyond the Belgian borders!
- Closing feedback loops for more & better open data in Switzerland
- How mundane admin records helped open Finnish politics: An example of “impolite” transparency advocacy
- Warming up to csv,conf,v4
- Open Data Day 2019: it’s a wrap!
- Open Data Day 2018: this year’s celebration of a growing community
- A lookback on Open Data Day 2017