Open Knowledge International: General
- Open Washing: digging deeper into the tough questions
- The Open Data Survey: Measuring what matters to you
- The state of open licensing in 2017
- Open data quality – the next shift in open data?
- An approach to building open databases
- OKI project participation guidelines: Fostering open, inclusive, and respectful participation
Updates from OKI projects
- How to publish budget and spending data openly
- Introducing the 2018 Class of School of Data Fellows!
- Frictionless Data v1.0
- FutureTDM: This is what Europe can do to stimulate Text and Data Mining
- Why public country-by-country reporting should be introduced in the UK and across Europe
- Open Budget Survey 2017: global comparison of budget transparency comes at a critical time
- New research to map the diversity of citizen-generated data for sustainable development
- New Report: Avoiding data use silos – How governments can simplify the open licensing landscape
- Governing by rankings – How the Global Open Data Index helps advance the open data agenda
- Understanding the costs of scholarly publishing – Why we need a public data infrastructure of publishing costs
- 10 critical insights for democratising the data revolution
From our network
- Non-profit organisation dedicated to defending digital human rights, MyData Global, is founded
- Youth Data Champions: Empowerment, Leadership and Data
- Open Summer of Code is growing beyond the Belgian borders!
- Closing feedback loops for more & better open data in Switzerland
- We crack the Schufa, the German credit scoring
- How mundane admin records helped open Finnish politics: An example of “impolite” transparency advocacy
- The Open Education Working Group: What do we do and what is coming up next
- Updates from Open Knowledge Czech
- Updates from Open Knowledge Portugal
- Reports on Open Data Day 2018
- Announcing the 2018 International Open Data Day mini-grant winners!
- A lookback on Open Data Day 2017